- Distribute covenants and bylaws to current residents upon request.*
- Distribute minutes and notify Board members of meeting times and dates.
- Provide a single point of contact with the Board.
- Provide a single point of contact for homeowners’ requests, complaints, and questions.
- Resolve all issues including common areas/amenities.
- Assist in resolving all issues outside of existing contracts.
- Report to Board all issues which cannot be remedied under existing contracts.
- Assist in the election of Board members.
- Establish and maintain database on all homeowners including names, addresses, and other contact information.
- Analyze insurance requirements, recommend insurance protection, and obtain quotes for the Board’s review. Complete administrative processing of insurance claims.
- Report all general correspondence between contractors, owners, residents, etc.
- Coordinate general membership meetings.
- Hold the records of the Association.
- Contract with compliance coordinator for monitoring of covenant compliance.
- Maintain database of covenant compliance violations.
- Review egregious violations of covenants.
- Provide monthly status report of covenant compliance process.
- Handle all telephone responses to non-compliance letters as well as calls from residents reporting non-compliant items in their neighborhood in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide compliance letters to attorneys and title companies upon request.
- Oversee management of contractors handling pool maintenance.
- Manage use of clubhouse, gazebo, or other pool buildings, including reservations and cleaning.
- Maintain inventory and supplies for pool operation.