- Evaluate current assessment rates and recommend any changes needed.
- Coordinate distribution of periodic assessments and special assessments (as necessary).*
- Receive and handle accounting for assessment payments from homeowners.
- Mail second and final notices on assessments.
- Place and release liens on properties for non-payment of assessments..
- Coordinate with the Association attorney for additional collection actions.
- Provide assessment letters to Title Company and attorneys upon request.
- Negotiate payment plans for assessment collections.
- Pay all invoices by the due date.
- Develop an annual budget for the approval of the board.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Publish monthly financial reports to the Board.
- Provide monthly delinquency reports on assessment collections.
- Provide assistance to the Association’s accountants for audits and tax preparations.
- Make tax payments upon instruction from the Association’s accountant.
- Provide a financial summary for distribution at meetings.
Vendor / Contractor Management:
- Negotiate and oversee all maintenance and service contracts for common areas.
- Assist the Association in a competitive bidding process for services.
- Monitoring relevant certificates of insurance.
- Receive service requests for maintenance of property.
- Handle problems on a timely basis. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.